Skip to main content

Johnny Depp quotes on love - if you love two - movie - you can close your eyes - tumblr

Johnny Depp
American actor
John Christopher Depp II is an American actor, producer, and musician. He has won the Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actor. He rose to prominence on the 1980s television series 21 Jump Street, becoming a teen idol. Wikipedia

johnny depp quotes on love - if you love two - movie - you can close your eyes - tumblr


Johnny Depp/Quotes

I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.
I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you're on it.
Me, I’m dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it’s the honest ones you have to watch out for.
The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.

With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's just not acting. It's lying.
I don't pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do.
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.

There's a drive in me that won't allow me to do certain things that are easy.
If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them.

johnny depp quotes pirates of the caribbean

#6 if i were to say oi looked up to anyone it would definatly be johnny depp
if i were to say oi looked up to anyone it would definatly be johnny depp


johnny depp movie quotes


Johnny Depp Inspirational Quotes | ... normal, because i... | Johnny Depp Picture Quotes | Quoteswave
 if i were to say oi looked up to anyone it would definatly be johnny depp




15 Johnny Depp Quotes That Are So Touching | Postris
Johnny Depp, that brilliant handsome actor that we all are fascinated by and love his acting, especially in the famous film series "Pirates of the Caribbean". Johnny is a producer and a musician too, but did you know that he is also a wise philosopher? Here is a collection of the wisest and most touching quotes by this lovely personality.






johnny depp quotes tumblr


Johnny Depp Quotes


No matter what, stick to your responsibilities. Know your values.
No matter what, stick to your responsibilities


I am under no obligation to make sense to you quote the Mad Hatter Johnny Depp

I am under no obligation to make sense to you quote the Mad Hatter Johnny Depp


johnny depp quotes you can close your eyes

Johnny Depp


Johnny Depp on love…@Prachi Adhikari @Saudamini Sigdel  I surmise that im in the right path falling in love with Johnny Depp haina ta??
surmise that im in the right path falling in love with Johnny Depp haina ta?


johnny depp quotes on love

Johnny Depp is so deep bro [][] #shoutout #Johnnydepp #wierdisthenewnormal
Johnny Depp is so deep bro [][] #shoutout #Johnnydepp#wierdisthenewnormal


Searches related to johnny depp quotes
johnny depp quotes on love
johnny depp quotes pirates of the caribbean
johnny depp quotes if you love two
johnny depp movie quotes
johnny depp sayings about love
johnny depp quotes you can close your eyes
johnny depp quotes images
johnny depp quotes tumblr


Comments